If you are looking to get some more likes on the Instagram page and get more assignments then clicking the images of the products is a good idea. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is the angle from which you will be clicking the image.
If you ask the experts from a product photo editing service provider then you will come to know that a lot of outcomes depends on the angle from which you have clicked the image. If the angle is right then lesser edits have to be done or else the editors have to invest a lot of time and efforts in getting the shot right.
However, as a photographer, you have to make sure that your click require minimal edits. Product photography is an important aspect of e-commerce business because in that case, one would have to click the shots from various angles so that the customer can be satisfied with the product and proceed towards making the final payment. Such images are also used in motion videos, lifestyle advertisements, etc.
Let’s explore some great ideas for product photography,
- Combining backgrounds – Once you have clicked the images, it is not necessary that you use the white backgrounds only. You can also use the colorful backgrounds that go in contrast with the object.
- Just a second before click – Suppose you are clicking an activity, the best shot you will ever click will be just before the activity takes place. This is considered to be a perfect time and if you catch any glitched then you can hire image editing services.
- Float the product around – It is better for some product to hand them around and then click images from different angles. In such cases, you can use tools to remove the threads and add a creative background to it.
- Use smoke to get the smokey effect – If you want to add a dramatic effect to the image then using smoke around the hanging objects or hanging the object before taking a shot is a good idea. The end result is admirable in such cases.
- Associate the products – While you have clicked the images, use the help of image enhancement experts to add a funny and relatable background. Such images go best for the billboard.
- Photos of models – Unlike the modeling clicks, these clicks require a bit of addition from the external world. Adding the effects from the exteriors or abstract objects, make the images look more promising. In fact, small messages can be conveyed through them.
- Crushed objects – These images say a lot even without adding anything extra to them. Clicking the images of broken bottles, torn pages, crushed clay pots, etc. are good ways to understand the angles.
- Reflecting images – Like people, objects also form shadows and reflections. Capturing the reflections helps you get the perfect shot. Professional image editing companies can play a huge role in omitting unnecessary lighting and rays.
- Motion photography – Nobody is that of an amateur to not know what motion photography is. However, this requires perfect timing to make the background look real and surroundings clean.
- Product absorption and series – Product absorption refers to adding water or immersing background to the object and then clicking the shot. However, product series refers to clicking the shots by keeping the series of similar products in a view.
- Using backgrounds and textures – Clicking the images with textures or applying a background to the image is another medium to make the images look eye catchy.
- Use product color in the background – Using the product color in the background is a nice way to promote cosmetics. Usually, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc products are sold in this manner.
- Sand print – Sand can be used in many ways in photography but the most common is the sand print and it brings out a great effect in the image.
- Association and human elements – The two forms are very different. Association photography refers to adding the products to the object that go in association with it while human elements are like the association to the products.
- Symmetry and shapes – Often you can find products that can be arranged in a manner or already exist in a certain form. This is an excellent point of view for clicking the images and impressing the viewer. It sure does grab the attention.
Product photography has much application and therefore, must be clicked with utmost perfection as in most of the cases, it is utilized to sell products.